I am a statistician. I am a university student now. Also my part time job is tour leader guide. I began caving just for 4 years.
i am a caver, Surveying the cave map also teach cave mapping methods, photographer, explorer, managing director of Iranian speleology association, canyoner.
Photography in biggest cave hall in Iran (Dosar Cave). In the past and now I was a mountaineer and can climb to most of mountains of Iran.
I began mountaineering and rock climbing activities in 2000 with I be official member of Damavand Mountaineering and Sking club.
I began caving and speleology activities from 2008 that I participated International Speleological Expedition in Tehran. I was a member of executive and programming committee.
Some of my activities in caving & mountaineering :
- Attending training courses of caving in Lebanon in 2009 Iran's speleology Team (I.S.T)
- Founding board member of the Iran caving and speleology of Association ( I.C.S.A)
- Participated in most of caving and explorer program of I.C.S.A and survey about more than 11 cave's map.
- Caving and exploring most cave in Iran as Hampoel, Som,Ghaliech, Kohak, Danial,...
- I participated in The 3rd MIDDLE-EAST SPELEOLOGY SYMPOSIUM in Lebanon 2011 and presented 5 cave maps and 7 selected cave photo in the symposium.
- Executive Director of the cave exploration and photography in Hampoel cave 2013.
- Participation in the annual exhibition of photographs Caves in 2012 and 2014.
- CEO of the Association of Iranian cavers for 2 years.
- Photography in Jeita Grotto , non-tourist sector Lebanon .
- Member of the Technical Committee on cave exploration Miras cave at Prow area in 2011.
- Cave Photography techniques under supervision of Philippe Crochet in Katalekhor Cave 2015.
I am mountaineer and rock climber and caver too. I am official member of Damavand Mountaineering and Sking club and I have begun caving from 2008 by participating in International Speleological Expedition in Tehran. I was a member of executive and programming committee. And also I am founding board member of the I.C.S.A and also participated training courses of caving in Lebanon in 2009.
- Participated in most of caving and explorer program of I.C.S.A and survey about more than 10 cave's map.
- Caving and exploring most cave in Iran.
- I was participated in The 3rd MIDDLE-EAST SPELEOLOGY SYMPOSIUM in Lebanon 2011 and presented 5 cave maps.
- Photography in Jeita Grotto, non-tourist sector Lebanon .
And I am assistant of my brother when he takes cave photo.
I was born in 1987 in Isfahan, also started mountain climbing at the age 19.
After 2008 when Iranian Association born, I can studied SRT technique and photography methods in caves. After that our team can visit, mapping, photography and write a geology paper from Iran caves.
3 years ago I have a very excited experience with Obruk team in Turkey, me and my friend Ebrahim join Obruk expedition and can descent -700meter to the cave.
Also 2 years ago we can arrange the big team, about 6 person, and join another Obruk expedition for exploring and first descent to some new caves in south of Turkey.
I am leader of wild water, love kayaking and rafting. every weekend some people going with my team to make a lot of fun.
I am a rock climbing coach, I work in my own company. I born 1977 in Mashhad.
I know methods of Astronomy photography, more than 2 times i was a member of international Amateur Astronomy meeting in Iran. After 2008 me and some of my close friends started professional caving. 6 month ago one of the best person you've ever seen, Mr.Philippe Crochet and his wife Annie Crochet come Iran for cave Photography workshop. We have unbelievable experience in Kotaleh Khor cave in Zanjan Province. I am a board member of Iranian Association now.